Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tapas and Kareoke

Last night my group (those of us here) went out. We went to a tapas restaurant, but it was not very good, and then to a bar. Of course, we are American, and from Iowa, so we were not yet used to the Spanish night life. We had dinner at 8:30, and made it to the bar at 11. It was DEAD. The Spanish people we were with told us that usually they have tapas from 10-12, then drink 12-3, then dance 3-6. After some kareoke (I did not sing!) and a few games of pool, e were all party poopers and called it quits around 1:30. I was okay with that, since I had not had siesta, and I got to talk to the boy. Tonight I am going to go shoe shopping (everything is on sale!) and then we are going to a concert. I am excited for my first Spanish night life the Spanish way! This morning we bought phones and walked around a little, nothing too exciting. The weather today was really nice. In the 50s, and sunny, which was a nice improvement over yesterday's constant sprinkling of rain. Since I am going out tonight, I am going to siesta now! Hasta tarde!

No comments:

Post a Comment