Monday, January 24, 2011

Two days!!

As a practiced procrastinator, I have put off packing until...well...now. I had no idea how many clothes I had until I had to narrow down my wardrobe for this trip. I guess the problem is, as a college kid, I'm so often walking around in jeans and a sweatshirt (or sweatpants and a sweatshirt), that I forget that I own cute clothes. Maybe this trip will make me want to wear them more. Or, maybe I'll get sick of them when I wear the same 10 shirts for four months.

In other news, I spent the weekend with my sisters, which was pretty fun. We ate, watched basketball, and went bowling. After Joe, I will miss them the most while I'm gone. It was great to see them before I left, though. I also got to see my roommie and another friend, which was great! I have learned that I won't have a roommate in Spain, which is okay, since I will practice my Spanish a lot more without one, and I do appreciate some alone time occassionally. I am worried about finding time to talk to the boy while I'm in Spain and he's still in the States, but I know we'll make it work. We always do. I just can't wait till October when he is finally stationed somewhere in the States. It will be really nice to see him more than twice a year.

Sorry I'm not very exciting, nothing much has been happening: just preparing to leave and trying to finish HP before I go! As if I haven't read it before...

No comments:

Post a Comment