Monday, February 21, 2011

Here's to you, Shalyn

Shalyn, I told you I would write a blog post tonight. It is late, and I have slept a total of 8 hours since Friday. Therefore, the blog about Sevilla (long, detailed, and awesome) is going to come tomorrow. As in the Spanish culture, "tranquila, tranquila, manana manana..." or, "don't worry, we'll do it tomorrow..." So I am channeling my inner Spaniard, and putting it off yet another day. Sorry. Sevilla was awesome, and I want to do it justice. In my current state, I simply cannot do that.

Love from Spain

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...I wish you would have gotten more sleep! Please try to work on that! :/ and manana is fine :) I'd rather read it when it was complete instead of just a little blurb...hope you sleep/slept well. <3

    ReplyDelete