Thursday, February 3, 2011

School....what a joke!

So classes have mostly started. One of our professors just hasn't shown up yet, so we had a random hour just sitting in our classroom confused today, but we've had all our other classes. One of our professors is impossible to understand, and one is just sort of a jerk. The other one is awesome. I can understand everything he said, and he taught us drinking games today! Spain is kickass.

I am trying to plan spring break now. Originally I was going to go to Amsterdam, Brussels, and Dijon, but the girl I was going to go to Amsterdam with isn't going anymore, and I don't want to do that alone. I can do Brussels and Dijon alone, but not Amsterdam. So instead one of the guys here and I are going to do Amsterdam after the trip is actually over, and I might to Italy during Semana Santa. I think it would be more fun to be with a group, anyway. I am okay with traveling alone on some weekends or whatever, but for a whole week would be sort of a downer.

Tonight we are going to go out and "fiesta!" and on Saturday we are going to Trujillo. Tomorrow we have some dumb welcome at the University that no one really wants to go to, but after that we might climb the mountain. It'll be a fun time. I am also finally going to talk to my sisters and parents this weekend, and hopefully the boy too! I haven't talked to him all week, so that's been hard, but I've been keeping busy and making awesome friends. Ah, I love love love Spain! And I love watching the news and seeing Snowpocalypse hit Iowa. It's kind of funny from 5000 miles away.

Love from Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment